Delivery Assurance Field Rep (DAFR)
The delivery assurance Field Rep (DAFR) key responsibility is to address Delivery Assurance risks at suppliers based on business short and mid-term priorities.
- Review weekly metrics and Business Units requests for support and prioritize accordingly in support of customers
- Support supplier line of balance, WIP tracking and recovery plan establishment and on site verification. Define and follow associated action plan.
- Help with Quality or Engineering issues between both parties.
- Understand Aerovantix, Supplier Portal, Scorecards, etc. and be able to train suppliers as needed.
- Communicate status to stakeholders
- Support: Lean Events, Assessments, Playbook Roll Out, Supplier Gold Program, Program Reviews
- Assist suppliers with outside processing and sub tier expediting
- experience in a Supply Chain / Quality / Operations environment
- Lean / ACE, lead change/improvement
- product knowledge
- aerospace preferred
- strong communication skills
Candidates must be willing to travel. Suppliers are mainly based north of Nottingham but their maybe a requested to travel to any part of the UK